– Uttarayan cannot be observed on terraces, grounds or roads.
– No one other than family members can be present.
– Large numbers of people will not be able to gather on the terrace or other place.
– Legal action will be taken against the Chairman-Secretary if rules are violated.
– Tight police arrangements will be made in kite markets like Raipur Mint and Naroda.
– Ban on Chinese Tukkal and Chinese Manja.
– Strict action will be taken violation of mask and social distance.
– Individuals outside the premises of any society will be barred from entering.
– People from the west cannot go the east for Uttarayan
– The chairman will be held responsible if a crowd gathers in the flat
– Pregnant women and persons over 65 years of age and co-People with morbidity should not be overwhelmed
– If the people fly kites, the police will fly drones