How to the Get subvention on a own house| pradhan mantri awas yojana| Subsidy Providing Bank list) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana( PMAY)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
What is PMAY?
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana( PMAY) is an a originality of the Government of India which object at the condition reduction containing to the megacity poor by the time 2022. The scheme was the first establish on a 1 June 2015. The delight rate for the PMAY scheme starts at THE6.50 sire and can be benefit for a term of the over to 20years.The last date for a benefit the PMAY CLSS scheme for the LIG and EWS group has been develop to a 31 March 2022.
Features and Benefits of PMAY Scheme
- Below the PMAY Scheme, annuity interest rate is condition at the6.50 sire on containing loan for the time of 20 times to all the receiver.
- inclusively impaired and elder citizens will be the given above in allocation of the ground bottoms.
- Supportable andeco-friendly automation would be the apply for construction.
- The scheme covers up full megacity areas in the country which hold 4041 approved cosmopolises with the first preference given to the 500 Class I cosmopolises. This will be the done in a 3 phase.
- The credit join subvention point of the PM Awas Yojana gets appeal in India in all accept cosmopolises from the early stages it
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiaries
The receiver below the PMAY scheme can be the listed as a follows
Beneficiary Annual Income
Middle Income of Group I (MIG I) Rs.6 lakh to the Rs.12 lakh
Middle Income of Group I (MIG II) Rs.12 lakh to the Rs.18 lakh
Lower Income of Group (LIG) Rs.3 lakh to the Rs.6 lakh
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Up to Rs.3 lakh
In addition to these, people effect to the SC, ST, and OBC group and women goods to EWS and the LIG income groups will also be allowed for the PMAY scheme.
Identification and Selection of Beneficiaries under PMAY
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Town scheme provision mainly to the covering need of the cooperative poor. The scheme also provision to the containing demand of slum dwellers inhabit in small areas of slums with poor structure, poor sanitation and drinking installations.
Receiver of the PMAY- U mainly involve Middle Income Groups( MIGs), Low- income Groups( LIGs) and the Economically Weaker Section( EWS).
While the receiver from the EWS type is a allowed for the complete help below the scheme, receiver from LIG and LIG types are only allowed for the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme( CLSS) below the PMAY.
In order to be allow as a LIG or EWS devisee below the Scheme, the candidate is a demanded to the conform an a affidavit as a income evidence to the authority.
Type of PMAY Scheme
There are the two member of the PMAY scheme which are divided into the base of the area on a which they direct
1. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin- The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin( PMAY- G) was formerly known as the Indira Awas Yojana and was the name as a PMAY- G in 2016. The scheme is a aimed at the force of the reduction and accessible covering units to the allowed receiver in the pastoral regions of the India( banning Chandigarh and Delhi). Below this scheme, the Government of the India and the delicate state governments partake the cost of development of the covering volume in the rate of 6040 for the plain regions and 9010 for a North- Eastern and scarped regions.
2. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban- Urban( PMAYU), as the name submit, is the determined around the cooperative areas in India. At the current, there cosmopolises and cosmopolises which are join under this scheme. The scheme is the set to be responsibility under three various stage
- Stage 1 Under the Phase 1, the government elect to the cover 100 cosmopolises in a some countries and UTs over the country from the April 2015 to a March 2017.
- Stage 2 Under the Phase 2, the government choose to the cover 200 further cosmopolises in a some countries and UTs over the country from a April 2017 to March 2019.
- Stage 3 Under the Phase 3, the government choose to the cover the cosmopolises which have been left out in Phase 1 and Phase 2 and attain the select by the end of a March 2022.
PMAY Interest Subsidy
Details Interest Subsidy Maximum Loan for Subsidy
EWS 6.50% p.a. Rs.6 lakh
LIG 6.50% p.a. Rs.6 lakh
MIG -1 4.00% p.a. Rs.9 lakh
MIG-2 3.00% p.a. Rs.12 lakh
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy Calculator
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme thing to conception the process of copping a home for the cooperative poor and sickly sections of society around EMIs at proper rates of interest. The rate of the interest is a around much lower than a business rates, thus offering people subsidised loans.
To calculate the EMI log on to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website and fill up in the antedating point a http//pmaymis.gov.in/EMI_Calculator. aspx
- The total loan amount in rupees
- The rate of interest
- The total loan period in months