Important decision of the government within the wider interest of the scholars of the state *
.GSEB Board exam cancelled due to Corona…
Read News in Gujarati : Click Here
* The government has decided to postpone the Std. 10 and Std. 12 Board Examinations which were to be held from 10th May to 8th May in Gujarat, keeping in sight the prevailing situation in Corona.
* The government has said that the new dates for the exam are going to be announced on May 15 after reviewing the transition status of Koro.
* thanks to the announcement of those new dates, it’s been decided that students are going to be given a minimum of 15 days to organize for the exam *.
* The government has also taken a crucial decision that as a results of Corona’s prevailing status, students in Std-1 to Std-9 and Std-11 within the state are going to be given mass promotions this year *.
The voice of the scholars prevails. Finally, CBSE does the proper thing.
The Hon’ble Prime Minister chaired a high-level meeting today to review the examinations to be held at various levels in sight of the developing Corona situation. Union Education Minister, Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister, Cabinet Secretary, School and better Education Secretaries and other top officials attended the meeting
The Prime Minister reiterated that the well being of the scholars has got to be the highest priority for the govt . He also stated that the Centre would confine mind the simplest interests of the scholars and make sure that their health is taken care of at an equivalent time their academic interests aren’t harmed.
. The Board exam for sophistication X and XII conducted by CBSE are scheduled to start from 4th May, 2021. The pandemic situation within the country is seeing a resurgence of COVID 19 positive cases in many nations , with a couple of states having been affected quite others. during this situation, schools are pack up in 11 states. Unlike State Boards, CBSE has an all India character, and thus , it’s essential to carry exams simultaneously throughout the country. Looking to this situation of the pandemic and faculty closures, and also taking in account the security and well-being of the scholars , it’s decided as follows:
1. The Board Exams for sophistication Xith to be held from May 4th to June, 14, 2021 are hereby postponed. These exams are going to be held hereafter. things are going to be reviewed on 14 June 2021 by the Board, and details are going to be shared subsequently. A notice of a minimum of 15 days are going to be given before the beginning of the examinations,
2. The Board Exams for sophistication Xth to be held from 4th May to June 14″, 2021 are hereby cancelled. The results of sophistication Xth Board are going to be prepared on the idea of an objective criterion to be developed by the Board. Any candidate who isn’t satisfied with the marks allocated to him/her on this basis are going to be given a chance to take a seat in an exam as and when the conditions are conducive to carry the exams.