SHALA MERGE BABAT MAHTVAPURN SAMACHAR PAR EK NAJAR.
SHALA VIDYARTHI NA SHIXAN MATE KULASHE ? VANCHAVA LAYAK SAMACHAR.
SSC & HSC EXAM REPEATER EXAM NOTIFICATION.
DA BABAT MAHTVAPURN SAMACHAR PAR EK NAJAR
Set screen deadlines , manage apps, and consider app activity for your kids device.
Google Family Link For Parents app
Try the free Family Link parental controls app from Google. Whether your children are young or in their teens, the Family Link app allows you to remotely set digital ground rules from your own device to assist guide them as they learn, play and explore online. For children under the age of 13 (or the applicable age of consent in your country),
• View their app activity − Not all screen time is that the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favourite apps. You can view daily, weekly or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps − Handy notifications allow you to approve or block apps that your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases remotely and conceal specific apps on their device, all from your own device.
• Feed their curiosity − It are often hard understanding which apps are suitable for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you simply can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits − It’s up to you to make a decision what proportion screen time is suitable for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
• It’s helpful to be ready to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to assist locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android devices.
Download Google Family App
• While Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it doesn’t make the web safe. Rather, it’s intended to offer parents choices about how their children use the web and encourage conversations about Internet use.