Don’t ignore back pain. Nowadays, due to sedentary life, neck, back or back pain is becoming very common. This is a problem that most people ignore and then realize. In any case, the only solutions is to strengthen your back.
It is the spinal cord in our body that distinguishes us from animals as human beings, because these spines are not horizontal but straight. It forms our structure.
The stress of doing whatever the arms and legs do is lifted by the spine. The load of tasks like bending the body, lifting weights, etc. is on the spine. Let’s say the spine is created for these works, but when we start taking advantage of the spinal cord, problems start, which requires awareness. Some research says that back and neck pain is the most common excuse to take time off from work. Eighty percent of those who go to work suffer from back pain and neck pain at least once a year. Research also shows that lower back pain is the sixth most common ailment in a person who has to spend a lot of money.
Our lifestyle today has changed a lot. Especially working class people who work 8-10 hours in an office are in the worst condition. Apart from this, this condition is also happening to the mothers who are constantly lifting weights or carrying children. Explaining the causes of these problems, Physiotherapist, Bandra physiotherapist Dr. Anjana Longani says, ‘This type of problem can occur when a person sleeps, gets up or sits incorrectly, when lifting weights incorrectly, when they are bent too much or when they have to lift too much weight.
I had a patient who was in excruciating pain, but for no apparent reason. Asking about his entire routine, he found out that the way he came from the office and played with his 3-4 year old daughter was wrong. He would lie down on the bed and lift it. We make many small mistakes like this, but we don’t realize it and our spine has to suffer the consequences of these mistakes. ‘
When ignored …
If there is any kind of pain in the back, back or neck and there is pain that you can tolerate, it is also the initial symptom. Initially the pain is not constant. Resting for a while can help. In such circumstances most of the time the person ignores this type of pain and then gradually it continues to increase. However, if you do not do any remedy for this pain, then the body will adopt it. It also happens that people do not even realize how much pain they are going through and in this situation they spend years.
Except for pain, if the muscles become numb, it will tingle. Not only is there pain in the lower back, many people also have pain in the legs due to the spine. Explaining what happens if all these symptoms are ignored, Dr. Anjana Longani says, ‘Not only does the body have to endure a lot constantly, the pain gradually becomes unbearable. It becomes difficult to bend and lift weights, and at some point it becomes impossible. Apart from this, if a vein starts to squeeze due to muscle stiffness, movement can be affected. Gradually, things get worse. “
The usefulness of the shake
Many people recommend a hot or cold shake if you have pain in both the back and the back. The thing to understand is that doing this shake will fix the back problem only if the problem is a muscle problem. Also, this type of shake has a definite effect on the pain, but the effect is on the symptoms of the disease i.e. it relieves the pain, not the cause of the pain. All that is needed is a specialist doctor who can find the cause of the pain and treat it. A hot shake is useful if the muscles are tight and a cold shake is useful if the muscle is swollen.
Also, most people usually suffer from back or lower back pain. Two out of 10 people with back problems go to the doctor, as most people get better with a little rest, exercise or a proper diet.
Work affects our shoulders, back and waist more or less. What can be done if it is not possible to quit this job and work is not good for the health of your spine?
It is important to find out the cause of your back problem first. Find out what kind of work bothers you.
1. Often making small changes seems like a lot of good factors at hand. Find out whether your height at work, your size-saddle-wise table and chair, whether your computer is up to your i-level, whether you maintain it all day long, etc. Change if any.
2. Also keep in mind small things like your sleeping habits are right, mattress-pillows are appropriate and the heel of your shoes is not high when you have to stand up all day. Often people who travel a lot are advised to take the train instead of the bike and only such small changes can solve their big problem.
3. If you have any problems with your back, don’t ignore them. It doesn’t matter if you fix it in the beginning.
4. Problems caused by work cannot be left behind, but your back can be made strong for your work. With exercise, proper diet, proper posture and a few small changes, you can work on maintaining the right strength.
5. It is very important to take a break from doing any kind of work. If you keep the back in the same position, there will be a problem. Take small breaks between work to relieve the back.
6. People who drink less water can also have back problems due to work. Drink two to three liters of water daily.