Will receive help from the PM Care Fund until the age of 18; the value of education are going to be borne, CM Vijay Rupani also announced Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana
Orphans will get insurance of Rs 5 lakh
More than 577 children across the country lost their parents within the second wave of Corona
The central government has made an enormous announcement for youngsters orphaned by corona within the country. the schooling fees of such children also will be provided from the PM Care Fund. Financial assistance are going to be given monthly till the age of 18. additionally , assistance of Rs 10 lakh are going to be given when the kid reaches the age of 23 years.
કોરોનાથી સંક્રમિત થયેલ શિક્ષકોની ઓનડ્યુટી ગણવા બાબત પરિપત્ર
The children who lost their parents to Corona aren’t destitute but government children, a priority altogether fields
The sensitive government of Gujarat has decided to require care of the orphaned children who lost their parents during the Coronation period. The
* Adult child whose study goes on are going to be given a monthly stipend of Rs. 2000 assistance are going to be provided
* Children who have lost both parents are going to be given the advantage of CM Youth Self Reliance for education on priority basis with none income limit.
* Foreign study loan also will tend on priority basis with none income limit
the government under this Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana.
* Children who will continue their studies even after completing 18 years aged are covered within the After Care Scheme for 21 years with none income limit of Rs. The government has decided to supply assistance of Rs 5,000.
Even after completing 21 years, young men and ladies who are engaged in higher studies are entitled to a monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000 will benefit.
* That is, all kinds of undergraduate and postgraduate courses are going to be considered valid for this scheme.
* Scholarships prescribed by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment to the youngsters belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, NTDNT and Economically Backward Classes of Rules of that Department. are going to be approved subject to.
* the advantages of all the schemes of all the firms owned by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment and therefore the Department of Tribal Development will need to tend to the eligible children without considering the income limit.
* Not only this, educational loan for study within the state also as loan for study abroad are going to be given on priority basis regardless of any income limit.
* Such orphans and destitute children are going to be covered under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) for education and its benefits are going to be given on priority basis with none income limit.
* vocational education for youngsters above 18 years aged and skill development training for youngsters above 18 years aged are going to be given on priority basis at the government’s expense under this Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana.
* Daughters who have lost their parents are going to be given priority in admission in Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya, residential schools travel by the Central / government for the education of destitute girls. Hostel expenses also will be provided.
* By including such destitute girls under Kunwarbai’s mameru scheme for marriage, the advantage of this scheme also will be available and therefore the amount of mamera are going to be paid by the government under the scheme.
* Orphans who lose their parents during the Corona period also will tend medical treatment on a priority basis under the Mukhyamantri Amrutam “Maa” card scheme.
* Parents of youngsters taking advantage of this scheme are going to be covered on priority basis under National Food Security (NFSA). in order that such families can get wheat, rice, sugar etc. at concessional rates monthly .
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said that the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment of the government would be functioning because the nodal agency for the implementation of the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana.